NEW FOR 2024
We raised the cap on individual awards and revamped the application process to include a video submission showcasing your project. Check the guidelines to learn the details.
Applications must include both a not-for-profit organization and a minimum of one (1) New York State small to medium-sized manufacturer (industry partner).
- Eligible Applicants
- New York State not-for-profit organizations that partner with at least one New York State small to medium-sized manufacturer.
- Eligible Partner Manufacturers
- At least 1, and up to 5, manufacturing companies in any stage of maturity with a:
- physical establishment in New York State, and no more than 500 employees across the entire firm or enterprise worldwide;
- Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) profile, including a registered eligible North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code (see guidelines for list of eligible NAICS codes). If a manufacturer does not have an eligible NAICS code in their D&B profile, FuzeHub can work with them to initiate the process of obtaining one.
- While companies in any stage of development are eligible to apply, at least 4 awards will be funded to startup companies whose projects do not request funds toward the cost of purchasing equipment. A startup is defined as a company that has:
- Less than $2M in revenue; and
- Been in business for 5 years or less (7 years for life sciences, biomedical or medical device companies).
- In the case of a university, up to three different centers or departments at a given university may apply. University applicants must provide the subset of the university such as college, school or department in the application form.
- Each manufacturing company can only be the industry partner in one application per round.
- A not-for-profit, or a specific department of a university, can only receive one Manufacturing Grant award per year.
- Each application should include a single project.
FuzeHub encourages participation by military veterans, women, minorities, and socially or economically disadvantaged businesses.
Eligibility will be confirmed during Stage 1, before the applicant can have access to the full Manufacturing Grant application (Stage 2).
For more information, check our website at https://fuzehub.com/2024-manufacturing-grants/